WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT VEHICLE FINANCE?
If you're buying a vehicle, we have two options available: Hire Purchase and Lease Purchase.
Motor finance can seem daunting but it shouldn’t be. Since 1998 we’ve provided thousands of customers with loans to help them buy a new vehicle. Here’s how it works.
- Once you’ve found your new vehicle, you’ll pay your deposit to the dealer. They will either arrange the loan with us, or you can let them know you will be speaking to us directly to arrange your loan.
- Once your loan is agreed we will either make sure the paperwork is waiting for you at the dealer or arrange a convenient time to go over it with you.
- We will then pay the balance to the dealer and you repay this, along with any interest charges and fees back to us over a fixed period of time.
- This can be anything from 12 to 60 months, depending on the age of the vehicle, and we’ll work to fit the period of your loan to your budget and how long you’re planning to keep your vehicle.
- Once you’ve paid your monthly payments, along with your option to purchase fee, then title of the vehicle is passed over to you.
- With all of our loans, you have the option to pay off your loan at any point during the agreement.
- If you’re looking to replace a vehicle which is already on finance, then that existing loan will need to be cleared, or settled in full, before you’re able to purchase another vehicle.
- If you’ve never had finance before it’s not a problem. We look at every application we receive on an individual basis. Our underwriters assess each case manually and get to know our customers and their circumstances.
- If you’ve had problems in the past obtaining credit, we may be able to help. We’ve been able to help customers who have struggled to obtain credit elsewhere due to the way we underwrite each proposal on an individual basis. Please contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss this further with you.
- If you already have an existing loan and are looking for an additional vehicle then we still may be able to look at this for you.